The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Sample Request for Raise Letter

sample request for raise letter, sample request salary raise letter

 

Sample Request for Raise Letter

[Name, Company Name & Address here]

[Date]

Dear [name],

I am writing in to seek an opportunity to meet with you in person and request a raise for me.
I would like to tell you that I have been working as a [your position] for the past [duration] in [Company name].

I always work hard, and with all my sincere efforts for the benefit of our company. I always seek information and try to expand my knowledge about my field so that I can work more efficiently and contribute to the success of this company and, at the same time grow professionally and personally.
- [Additionally, you can state here what particular ways you see to contribute to the company].
I feel that the management is satisfied with my performance and dedication. And, I would like to tell you that I – [State here your any accomplishment that you think is important for considering a raise in your salary].
-          [Also, state your future goals, plans and your innovative ideas that can further contribute to the company business].
It has been a considerable time sine I joined this company. During this period, I completed many projects successfully.
Now, I would like to request a raise in my salary.  I hope that you will agree that my raise request is reasonable, and I am requesting an increment based on my performance.
I am hopeful that you will consider my request.

Sincerely,

[Your name]
[Designation]

 

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-