The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Sample Salary Requirement Cover Letter

sample salary requirement cover letter picture, sample salary requirements sample

Sample Salary Requirement Cover Letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Contact Person
Title
Company
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Contact Person:

I'm writing to express my interest in the Marketing manager position listed on our company. I have experience in dentify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.. While much of my experience has been in the business world, I understand the social value of the non-profit sector.

My responsibilities included Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.

Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. My salary requirement is in the $80,000 - $90,000 range.

Thank you for your consideration.

Signature

 

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-