The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Letter Salary Increment


free letter salary increament, letter salary increament picture, best salary increase letter

Letter Salary Increment

Dear [Manager Name],

I would like to express my general satisfaction in the position I currently hold in [company name], but would like to draw your attention to one particular matter that is a bit unsettling.

As you are aware, there has been a significant increase in my workload lately. [Write here a sentence stating how much more you are accomplishing now preferably with numbers and facts]. A larger amount of work is being accomplished in the same frame of time. This increase does not bother me at all. On the contrary, I have always considered myself as a hardworking person and I am ready to speed up my pace accordingly. This is a challenge to my abilities that I cheerfully accept.

Having said so, I would like to kindly ask you to acknowledge my efforts and dedication by considering a salary adjustment. Such an amendment will only result in increased enthusiasm to accomplish even more in less time.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
[Your name]
[Date]

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-